Quitting the routine is necessary: Check out 6 tip
It may be to blame for your stress and even the end of your courtship. Routine, that habit of doing something always, in the same way, is the great villain of well-being. Although it seems comfortable to some, not taking chances is dangerous. There’s no doubt that is a must and must be a rule in your life to get out of the rut. Learn why.
Changing habits is important
According to psychologist Laura Meyer da Silva, the day-to-day routine stresses decreases productive capacity and impoverishes relationships. Stress caused by lack of change can lead to health damage. “The symptoms may involve depression, anxiety, sexual and relationship problems and frustration,” he says.
Get Out of the Routine: Practicing physical activity relaxes and keeps the body in shape.
Concerns can affect your current conditions by raising blood pressure, causing a stroke or a heart attack. The anxious person, who can not sleep and feeds poorly, may also have low immunity, triggering increased chances of presenting infectious diseases.
For many psychologists, the goal is that everyone has periods to get out of the rut and face their commitments again. Stopping for a month in the year would be okay. Weekends are also allies against monotony. They are important to recharge the energies for the next week.
A change of mood is triggered when we are rested and relaxed, facing life in a new way. “When we’re on the automatic, we can not do our best. Our creativity comes as we enrich ourselves with these changes of air, “he says.
Tips for getting out of the routine
Those who live on the automatic, according to Laura, may not realize what is happening around them. Having new experiences is a great way to get out of the rut and always be in a good mood. Here’s how to transform your life.
1. Get some cash and allow yourself to take a trip to somewhere you’ve always wanted. Choose a good company and forget the work commitments.
2. Choose cheaper places when the money is short. A hop on the beach or even city park tours can help.
3. Reading a book is an enriching habit. Separate periods of the week and set goals for not leaving that healthy attitude aside.
4. Watch movies, preferably in the movies. Leaving home allows you to meet acquaintances, observe and interact with other people.
5. Doing physical exercises – walking, swimming, yoga, dancing or practicing some adventure sport – is a way to keep your body in shape and increase your body’s sense of pleasure.
6. Schedule weekdays to enjoy dinners with friends. Going to the bar can also improve your mood.
Do you have any other tips for getting out of the routine? Let us know!