How to Trading for living
At this point, the surest thing is that you know that you can make real money through the various financial markets (forex, commodities, stock exchange), but to live with profits is not something for everyone. For, while one day the markets are positive, the next day the story may be completely different. It is important to note that the world of trading and investment is great and any novice investor can quickly become disinterested for some reasons, not knowing where to start or how to make the most correct and less obvious decisions. Keep reading to find out if you have what it takes to live on asset trading.
Important Things to Become a Professional Trader
Although there is a lot of talk about the financial markets and there are many sources of information, you can not be aware of all of them because you do not have the time for that. There is too much information. What you should do is to be aware of the most important aspects of trading your life. There is no magic formula for hitting the markets, but you can predict through the many free tools available to any trader. So, find out what you should do even to achieve your dream:
- Capital Necessary – To live exclusively on trading is needed to invest enough money, anything like 100 thousand euros. That is because the profitability of a professional trader ranges between 20 to 40% monthly. However, a few months may be able to earn more or less. For the trader who wants to start, we recommend that you start with only 100 euros or 1000 euros. To put your strategy to work and learn how the market works.
- Financial Markets Where to Invest – There are several assets where you can invest your money. You can invest in forex, commodities (gold, silver, oil, sugar, etc.) in CFD’s stock exchange and stock indexes or binary options. The choice is excellent. Analyze each of the assets looking for trends or figures to start investing and making money.
- Choosing a Broker – Money is imperative and therefore, to succeed in trading financial assets, it is necessary to choose a broker that is trustworthy, regulated by the primary financial entities, offers an excellent service and has perks for successful traders. Also, it should include a good online trading platform, low spreads, among other important things.
- Hardware and Software – For a novice trader a simple computer is, and a trading platform is enough. However, for a professional trader, you need a good PC, with several monitors, a good Internet connection, and trading platform to make your technical analysis.
- Training – This is one of the most vital aspects. It is important that you learn to work in this market to earn money. It ‘s hard to learn without a trainer (through courses, books, seminars, etc.), and it is through this training you learn to close the positions on the green. Try to learn the most about the world of trading, how to do technical analysis, what is the fundamental analysis, trading strategies, and risk management.