How To Remove A Chewing Gum From Clothes
- Fold the garment in such a way that the chewing gum is facing outwards. This way you can see the gum too.
- Put the garment in a plastic bag. See to it that the gum doesn’t stick to the plastic bag. If you think you don’t know how to prevent the gum from sticking to the bag, no worries. Place the gum on top of the bag. Simple!
- Time to seal the bag.
- Now put the bag in the freezer for few hours. Idea is to FREEZE THE GUM. The time taken to do so depends on the size of the garment
- Take the plastic bag containing the gum on the cloth out of the freezer
- Using an old knife (or butter knife), peel off the gum from the garment taken out of the freezer