30 Reasons Why People Who Don't Take Life Seriously Are Happier
Use a checklist to keep things in perspective. Shake yourself out of a serious demeanor by asking questions that will help you get your priorities straight. When you feel intense seriousness start to bubble up inside, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this worth getting upset over?
- Is this worth possibly upsetting others?
- Is this really so important?
- Is this so bad to begin with?
- Is the situation really beyond repair?
- Is this your problem at all?