Revolutionary Courts: 40 Years of Unfair Trials and Arbitrary Executions
The jurisdiction of the Revolutionary Courts, as amended in 1983, encompasses
- All of the offenses against the internal and external security of the Country, combating and behaving in a corruptly manner on the earth.
- Uttering slander against the Founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Honorable Leader.
- Conspiracy against the Islamic Republic of Iran or carrying arms, use of terrorism, destruction of building against the Islamic Republic.
- Engaging in espionage for aliens.
- All crimes involving smugglings and narcotic items.
- The cases pertinent to Article 49 of the Constitution of Iran.