8 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin A Deficiency Often Ignored
foods in which you can find vitamin A
Include the following foods in your diet and you will notice changes in your body quickly!
- Eggs: A boiled egg contains 8% of the vitamin A that we should consume daily.
- Salmon: In 100 grams there is 149% of the vitamin A needed in a day.
- Spinach: In a cooked cup there is 105% of vitamin A.
- Sweet potato: It’s one of the best sources of vitamin A because in a single cup there’s 122% of what we need to consume daily.
- Carrots: In a cup, there’s 148% of the vitamin.