These common foods can be so dangerous, they can kill you
You may be surprised to find honey on this list, but it’s a little-known fact that honey is filled with poisonous toxins. It goes through a pasteurization process after being farmed to get rid of these toxins, but unpasteurized honey can be extremely dangerous. If you eat just a teaspoon of unpasteurized honey, or incorrectly processed honey, you may suffer from headaches, weakness and vomiting that can last up to 24 hours. Any more than one teaspoon and it is possibly fatal.