How to Tell If Your Body Is Suffering from Toxin Overload
How to detox
If you find yourself experiencing one or more of the conditions described above, going through a detox might be a good idea. While there are more complex detox procedures available, making some simple lifestyle changes might help as well.
- Drink ample amounts of water; it helps flush toxins out.
- Toxins wreak havoc on the liver. To keep the liver strong, drink dandelion tea or add parsley, cilantro, or milk thistle to your meal.
- Practice yoga. It improves bodily circulation and helps to get rid of toxins.
- Brush your teeth at night after dinner. And don’t forget to use a tongue scraper too.
- Eat only clean, whole, and organic foods.
- Add probiotics to your diet.
- Use only natural cosmetic products that are free of fragrances and other toxins.