Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Your Health
Lying flat on your stomach while sleeping is not the best sleeping position, and most experts advise against it.
- In some cases, it has been found to reduce snoring.
- Puts a strain on the spine and causes pain in the neck and lower spine.
- Since the blood circulation is cut off from the face, it leads to the development of wrinkles.
- Puts unnatural stress on the internal organs.
- Try a little sideways position by putting a pillow between your stomach and the mattress.
Let us know in the comments below what your preferred sleeping position is. If you are following a sleeping position that is detrimental to your health, it is advisable to change your position. But that’s easier said than done. Have you tried doing that? Do you think you can change your sleeping posture? We are curious to know!